Thursday, February 11, 2010

Live From the Kitchen Counter - Chill Hip-Hop on Wax

Now that I've lost my weekly DJ gig on Thursdays I need to find another outlet for my underground hip-hop record collection. Enjoy this rough live mix that I just recorded tonight. It's best served with a couple of Premo pitchers. They're on the house.


Tracklist
Slum Village, "Forth & Back" from Fan-Tas-Tic Vol. 1
Presto, "" from a 12" single
J Dilla, "Baby feat. Madlib & Guilty Simpson" from The Shining
New Jack Hustle, "New Shades" from Soundcheck
Black Milk, "Bounce" from Tronic
Ta'Raach & The Lovelution, "I Don't Rock Parties" from The Fevers
D'Angelo, "Devil's Pie" from DJ Premier: Golden Years Returns
Faze-O, "Riding High" from Strictly Originals: The Songs That Made The Hits
Pete Rock & CL Smooth, "Lots of Lovin" from the 12" single

No comments:

Post a Comment