Thursday, February 17, 2011

Soul Khan kills more freestyles... in a white tux



"If he tried that shit here the whole block'd beat his ass/Because if New York's the mecca I'm known as Malik Shabazz/I could walk across the water/make it turn to whiskey/I ain't come here alone/I brought every borrough with me/If it wasn't for the Bronx this rap shit probably would never be going on..."

..."there's one more stop that's overdue/J-train to Brooklyn/I'm thinking/What would Hova do?/You had like five matches and you're Grind Time's wackest/that's a zero hot battle every lifetime average/Let me show these dudes what I'd do to protect this/shoot at you actors like movie directors/Soul Khan you ain't even flip that line/Well neither did Conceited against Arsenal when he bit that line"

Cot DAMN! Dude's still one of the best, even in a white tuxedo.

No comments:

Post a Comment