Sunday, January 29, 2012

DJ Sleeper 8 Minutes of Moombahton



I've been following DJ Sleeper for the last two years.  I love his style as he seamlessly and mind-bogglingly quickly blends vastly different genres into a cohesive party mix.  In his latest 8-minute quick-mix he gets it in with a moombahton theme, a genre I am still not fully up on yet.  But this mix provides an excellent introduction to those who don't know and a source of inspiration for DJ's like myself.  In his words...


My favorite style of music to spin right now! Moom­bah­ton com­bines latin rhythms with elec­tronic sounds and vice versa.
It’s genius because it’s the best of both worlds.
You get all the power/​aggression/​wobbles of Elec­tron­ica and merge it with all the funky/​groovy/​soul of Latin music.

No comments:

Post a Comment